This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
The goal is to find and extract the hidden patterns in any data by application of some mathematical algorithms. Constructive criticism on applications; working closely with Business/Development team to provide suggestions about how to make a product better and user-specific.
What would you be doing?
- Know the complete working of an application, its data source/sink, and any transformation that data undergoes.
- Complete knowledge on the application domain, which ensures complete understanding of the data.
- Define or understand the problem statement clearly, which ensures the deterministic way of solving any problem.
- Knowledge on Statistics and ML techniques; should be able to apply them on any data, and what parameters affects the result.
- Know the ways of data transformations, as raw data needs to be transformed to a form which is suitable for any analysis.
- Know how to do presentations; creation of reports from the analysis.
- Based on the analysis results, review/recommend/suggest any changes in product by working with the Business team.
- Knowledge on A/B testing, in finding the best from available options based on the use-case.
- Building scoring system using machine learning techniques, recommendation systems, improve and extend the features used by our existing classifier.
What skills should you have?
- Experience and proficiency in statistics, SQL and No-SQL, R, Python, Elastic search or other data analytics tools.
- Experience and proficiency in ML techniques (regression, classification, clustering, SVM, KNN, NLP).
- Strong logical and problem solving skills, Basic of Java, Linux utilities, DB queries, Understanding of DS and Algorithms.
What can you expect from us?
- The opportunity to come face-to-face with the entire spectrum of software development.
- Design and build infrastructure for solutions that will improve the lives of millions every day.
- Interact with people who are just as much fun to be around.
- Work with great beings who possess great minds – yes, we are helpful, compassionate and wicked smart.
- We boast of a multicultural team that’s headquartered in Chicago.
Still not convinced? Read on.
- We have a table tennis table and an Xbox (we also go out and play cricket).
- Evica – our rooftop café that serves three meals a day (Fridays are Biryani days and we have a live Dosa counter!). You heard that right.
- We know how awesome our café is, so we have a gym in place. We want you healthy, but up and running all the time.
- We are in Koramangala 4th Block. It really doesn’t get any better than this!
- Wait, did we forget? - the pizzas and cakes on top of everything!
Come work with us! We’ve got everything you need. Show us what you got!
- Annual Bonuses.
- Nishka, our stock option for outstanding performers.
- Transparent Appraisals and Awards.
- A clearly defined Career Path to help you understand and analyze your course of action.
- Live breakfast counter, wholesome lunches, and evening tea and snacks. Every day.
- Free conferences and events, especially tech.
- Yoga sessions to help you rejuvenate.
We like surprising people generously, so you have to work with us to know more about all the perks!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer