This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
IOS / React Native Developer - Series C startup - Scooter sharing app
Posted by Aashish Punjabi (@aashishpunjabi)
Series C startup Scooter sharing app https://hasjob.co/eureca.ai/tip55 , Bangalore · eureca.ai · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)
The employer is a dockless scooter rental company which lets customers rent scooters for short one-way trips. The employer is changing the lives of people in Bangalore and Hyderabad by developing the fastest way to commute in these cities. They are expanding & growing as fast as OLA/UBER did back in the days.
They recently raised a series C round of $100M. They are backed by very renowned investors.
- Deploy and monitor IOS apps to the field and guests.
- Build and maintain React-native plugins in Swift, RxSwift - with an emphasis on modular, performant, maintainable code design.
- Troubleshoot Native Apps issues end to end and provide remediation recommendation.
- Review and take action and App Crash Reports- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Mobile Device Management Technologies administration – e.g. AirWatch.
- Performs proactive monitoring, configuration management, and fault resolution.
- Contribute to app architecture/design reviews, code reviews, writing unit tests, performance tuning.
- 2+ year experience in developing, publishing, and maintaining (native / hybrid) iOS applications.
- Experience building component libraries for teams and third-party developers to integrate into their existing mobile applications- Strong knowledge of Swift, Xcode, and UIKit.
- Understanding of REST APIs, and offline storage.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations.
- Ability to analyze and optimize code for performance, memory usage, CPU utilization, and battery life.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Passion for product quality and attention to details.
- Contributed to any production level hybrid-native plugins.
- Contributed to any production level hybrid apps.
- Understanding of proven design patterns and architectures.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer