Tech Lead - Car Parts E Comm from Canada
Posted by Aashish Punjabi (@aashishpunjabi)
Employer is Canada's leading auto-parts e-commerce company. As ardent supporters of the global Right To Repair movement, their mission is to help people repair one of their most prized possessions- cars. Along with an online store that provides the fastest delivery of auto-parts at the lowest price, they've also built a smart IoT device that can be plugged in vehicles to monitor their health, and predict breakdown.
Founded in 2015 by PhDs, IIT graduates, and veterans of the auto-parts industry- they're well-funded, fast-growing, profitable, and in the process of expanding operations to a few other countries.
They're seeking tech lead to work collaboratively with their talented cross-functional teams to solve unique problems and create a wow experience for millions of their customers. The ideal candidate cares about agile software development and a culture of constant learning and improvement.
Experience: 5+ years of experience
Skills & Requirements :
- Extensive experience in Java, Object Oriented Programming and web technologies (Spring, MVC & Service Oriented design patterns)
- Strong knowledge of any one of the databases- MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, NoSQL (Cassandra, Dynamodb)
- Hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing and deployment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of algorithms
Initially, this opportunity is based out of India with chances of moving to Canada in a few months.
Apply if you're interested and someone from our team will reach out to you.
- Great Company Culture
- Opportunity to move to Canada
- Equity in a fast-growing, well-funded startup
- Work directly with CTO
- Work on the latest technologies
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Daily time for self-learning
- Frequent team outings
- Recreational games (TT, Foosball, Chess)
- Beer on tap (in few locations)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer