This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Embedded Firmware Developers (FRESHERS & Exp)
Posted by Prakash Srinivasan (@asprakash)
We, Ethicstech Embedded Solutions Pvt Ltd are looking for the passionate candidates those who are interested in Embedded systems, IOT and Embedded firmware development skill.
- Strong in C/Embedded C programming.
- Developing firmware for the boards like Arduino/NodeMCU/Pycom/Particle is added advantage.
- Python programming skill is added advantage
- Using the boards like Raspberry pi, Freescale boards, TI processor boards are added advantage
- Preferable Microcontrollers experience : 32 Bit controllers like ATSAMD, STM32, LPC,.etc
- Experience in using wireless technologies like LoRa, Sigfox, WIFI, BLE & Zigbee
- Experience in interfacing various sensors by using peripherals like SPI/I2C/ADC/DAC/USB/UART
- Embedded Linux experience should be added advantage
- Completed atleast couple of IOT projects by using any one of wireless technology like LoRa
- Self learning & eager to update the skillset is highly preferable
- Bonus for successful project completion
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer