EthicsTech is a leader in offering complete embedded system IOT product development and engineering solutions. Our services includes embedded applications development by using open source technologies, Embedded Linux development, Internet Of Things (IoT) product development, firmware development, custom Android ROM for varieties of Android based devices Mobiles, Tablets, Set-top-box, Mini PC, HDMI PC stick and Smart TV.
We are looking Embedded Firmware Developers those who are very passionate in embedded systems, IOT and like to work with pioneering company like us.
- Understanding the Client's requirement. Most of them are IOT products.
- Developing Firmware for Microcontrollers & Processors.
- Testing and debugging the Firmware.
- Excellent Embedded C programming skill.
- Excellent knowledge of ARM 32Bit controllers like ARM Cortex Mx
- Excellent peripheral interface experience like RS485/I2C/UART/ADC
- Working environment of Linux OS is preferable
- Arduino library experience in added advantage
- Experience on developing any IOT products by using LORA will be given high priority.
- Wireless Communication technologies like LORA/BLE/WIFI is preferable
- Passionate in self learning.
- Cooperate with team members.
If you are interested on this job opportunity and like to work with startup companies, then send your resume to jobs_AT_ethicstech_DOT_in with "Application for the post of Embedded Firmware Developers" in the subject line.
Job location : Chennai
Job type : Full time
FRESHERS are welcome in case of having the expected skillset.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer