eSthenos is a cloud based fin-tech platform dedicated to Non-Banking Finance Companies(NBFC), Microfinance Institutions (MFIs), Banks and other financial institutions. Our products have enabled our customers to achieve high productivity in terms of business numbers and thus reduces cost of customer acquisition by a substantial margin. eSthenos product has been used in 13 states across India, sourcing more than 2.5L loan applications worth more than INR 250 Crs. every month and processes more than 50,000 EMI transactions every day. Job Location- Bengaluru [India]
Job description :
eSthenos is looking for an experienced Python Developer who will help scale a proven fintech platform that already serves hundreds of thousands of rural households to get timely access to credit
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scaling the platform to support millions of customer and new clients
- Developing and implementing strategies to reduce the time to market. This can mean either automation, modularizing common elements across the platform etc.
- Develop new products which use the underlying platform in order to reach untapped market segments
- Build out the automated test framework
The ideal candidate would be one who:
- Is experienced in using Python to develop webapps
- Had exposure to using a web framework (viz. Flask, Django etc.)
- Understands that good coding practices are not just an engineering idiosyncrasy and is the backbone of having a sustainable and fast moving technical capability
- Has experience leading and working with a team of developers to deliver good quality products
- Does not use variable names like a,b,temp1, var1 etc.
- Understands that 80% of the time code is meant to be read and writes it accordingly
- Comfortable giving and receiving constructive criticism
- Understands “DRY”
- Understands that merely reading about a technology is not good enough and one has to try it on their own and make one’s own judgement
- Remuneration as per industry
- Excellent & vibrant work space
- 5 Day a week working
- Other statutory benefits Below are some components of our existing tech stack.
This is a dynamic list and we are pretty flexible when it comes to trying out new things.
Our Tech Stack includes the following:
- MongoDB (we use MongoEngine extensively)
- AWS EC2, VPC, S3, Route 53, Cognito, Configuration Management:
- Ansible Provisioning: