This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
EQ is Hiring - Full Stack Developer - Java, ReactJS/Web and SQL
Posted by vinay vemulapalli
Equiniti India https://hasjob.co/equiniti.com/bsxbs , Bangalore, Chennai · equiniti.com/uk · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
- EQ is a leading international provider of shareholder, pension, remediation, and credit technology. With over 5,000 employees across UK, US, India, and Poland, it supports 37 Million people in 120 countries. EQ’s purpose is to care for every customer and simplify every transaction, delivered with less of an impact on the environment.
- EQ’ vision is to be the leading global share registrar, offering complementary services to its client base.
- Equiniti is a company that has been built with strong values at the very core of our offering. Dealing with some of the most successful companies and government agencies, excellence, integrity, professionalism, partnership, commercial and innovation are therefore at the heart of everything we do.
- Minimum 4 Years of software development and design experience as a Full-stack developer
- Hands-on experience writing software in Java, ReactJS/Web, and SQL
- Experience integrating applications using Spring, RESTful services, and APIs
- RDBMS experience with exposure to writing Stored Procedures and SQL queries.
- Worked in high velocity Agile/Scrum teams
- Experience working on Banking/Finance sector is a plus
- Able to utilize tools like JIRA, Visio and MS Office tools for documentation and work tracking purposes
- Responsible for software design, development, testing, automation, and maintenance of applications across enterprise.
- Work in a cross-functional Agile team to design and develop Software solutions that fits within the guidelines set forth by Security, Architecture and Solution Leads.
- Deliver quality software following coding, accessibility, and cross browser standards
- Create documentation and test scripts supporting the development work. Also provide documentation to Release/implementation teams to help them successfully deploy changes to Production environment.
- Support business as usual activities (BAU) with Application support and Customer Operations team including but not limited to resolving production defects, performance issues and system outages.
- Act as primary support person for applications under his/her responsibility including monitoring for availability and performance.
Identify and implement new and improved technologies & tools that would benefit supported systems and business
EQ India Benefits
Being a permanent member of the team at EQ you will be rewarded by our company benefits, these are just a few of what is on offer:
- 31 days + 9 bank holidays (UK)
- Comprehensive Medical & Life Assurance cover
- Maternity leave of 6 months full pay, 10days paid paternity leave
- Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP) for all colleagues
- Accidental & Life cover 2 times of concerned CTC
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer