Full Stack Developer
Posted by Priyanka Ganapavarapu (@priyankaganapavarapu)
- Experience in analysis, design, and development of software applications using Ruby, Rails, Ajax, JQuery, HTML/RHTML/ERB, SOLR, Sphinx & MySQL/Postgres/MongoDB.
- Experience in web application development using Ruby on Rails and deployment applications using WE Brick and Mongrel servers.
- Experience in core and advance Ruby programming, Rails application developed using Web Services, Agile Methodology, SCRUM, Restful Authentications, Active Records & Action Mailers, etc.,
- Consults with the product team to identify, define and document configuration specification for specific business and technical needs.
- Develops and executes configuration scripts to configure products.
- Collaborate with customer implementation team to ensure required quality processes and documentation are generated.
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching customer professional and technical staff.
- Use knowledge of clinical trial data and metadata to document business and technical processes.
- Develops training materials and conducts formal training sessions.
- Post-implementation, conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of major version of products.
- Monitors changes to customer processes and identifies opportunities for improving customer business processes.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer