This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Mitul Limbani (@enterux)
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Therefore, advance understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications :
- 2+ years- experience in development.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors (such as Stylus, Less, etc)
- Advance understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Advance understanding in AWS, Lambda, Microservices, Grunt, NPM (Node JS Package Manager), GIT and Unit testing.
- Strong work experience in Design Patterns and Algorithms
- Understanding of Defensive Programming, S.O.L.I.D Principles and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes Php/Python/Java experience is good to have
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer