This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on Node.js Developer with strong problem-solving skills and strong on development fundamentals to work as a Lead Developer and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle Follow best practices.
- Develop modern APIs in both microservices and serverless functions
- Design database models in modern database technologies like MongoDB, Redis, and more
- Strive for effective and automated test strategies
- Design and implement service to service communication using message-based patterns with common queue technologies like Eventbridge, SQS, SNS and others
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- 4+ years of web development experience, with 3+ using Node.js
- Good background in building scalable distributed products incl. event-driven architectures, domain-driven design, resilience patterns and microservices
- Strong experience using Nest, Fastify and/or Express for RESTful API development
- Strong experience in MongoDB, Redis or other graph databases
- Experience is game development is a plus
- Experience with AWS serverless services like Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Kinesis, SQS, SNS and more
- Experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient in Git and Git Flow, Experience in CI/CD, pull/merge request and code reviews
- Self Starter with a structured working style
- Analytical skills and enthusiasm for the latest developments in the IT sector
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer