This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Angular Developers 3+ years exp
Posted by Tanu Purohit
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop our products. As a core member of the technology team, you will play a critical role in creating responsive frontend interfaces, building backend platform services, and streamlining the build infrastructure. Right from the start, you will take significant ownership of parts of the platform and continuously involved in product planning and strategy.
Required Skills and Capabilities :
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Good to have knowledge of other JS frameworks KnockoutJS, ExtJS, Ember JS, Backbone JS, RequireJS
- Should have experience in Response / Adoptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Should have a solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Experience in client communication and working with a client on requirements and delivery
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
- Should have knowledge on experience on Java, Web services using REST /SOAP over JSON is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Primary Skill : Angular 2.0 and above
Experience : 3 Years+
About Us :
EngineerBabu is an IT services company, with a committed team. Armed with 250+ Geeks, in three cities in India, Melbourne, Australia. We are specialized in building MVP (minimum viable product) for startups. With our extremely innovative, dedicated & experienced team, we have developed robust & scalable solutions that helped our clients to overcome their hurdles.
We have Worked with (350+ Clients ) including reputative Brands like Samsung, YourStory, Frankgreen, IBM. Honeywell, HSBC bank.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer