Remote : Full stack Java Developer ( API in SpringBoot )
Posted by Mayank Singh (@ebabu)
EngineerBabu is a product company, We build products for Startups. Our Portfolio includes MIT and Harvard Innovation Labs Startups. Engineerbabu has an intellectual community of 45 members. 25,000+ of the world’s most successful companies, big and small, trust Engineerbabu for product development.
We believe your talent deserves the right learning and job opportunity. Take a fresh look at your current Job. Do they fit to your planned goals? If you’re planning to change your current job for a specific role, now is the right time. Ensure that you are approaching and reaching your target company/right company across a range of multiple companies to have the best chance of success.
Good Reasons to Join EngineerBabu
1. Great Work Culture & Sexy Workplace
Yourstory Selected us in "Top 8 startups share how they maintain a fantastic work culture".
- Cool Work Culture, Check our Instagram / Social Media Photos.
2. Awesome Learning / Work with World's best Product Idea and Latest tech.
Our Customers are Startups, including MIT DeltaV, Harvard Innovation Lab, YC Funded.
- Great Learning Opportunity because you would be working world' best products.
Our current tech stack uses Spring and Angular. We use AWS and Kubernetes to host our application. Our product enables companies to conduct skills assessment for candidates applying for software engineering jobs, and makes use of a web IDE to enable an efficient hiring process.
Responsibilities for this position
This position is for a full-stack engineer who'll take complete ownership of feature development. You will work with our Head of Products in providing product design feedback. You'll work with architects and engineers in feature engineering, code reviews, refactoring and release planning. This role is for someone with close to 2 years of experience in the industry, who prefers startups, and who is seeking to take on additional responsibilities to grow in their career.
Required skills and experience -
- Atleast 2 yr experience in building frontend components in one modern front-end framework - preferably Angular. Experience in React is also considered.
- Exposure to redux or reactive application development.
- Atleast 2 yr experience in building features for web applications in Java. Knowledge of one server-side framework - Spring, Java EE, Dropwizard etc. is highly preferred.
- Experience in REST API design, knowledge of APIs designed for level 2 of Richardson maturity model
- Atleast 2 yr experience in developing web applications using any RDBMS - MariaDB, Postgres etc. in developing web applications using any RDBMS - MariaDB, Postgres etc.
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Willing to work independently with little or no supervision
Desired Skills and experience -
- Exposure to domain-driven design
- Exposure in DevOps, in managing Jenkins CI/CD pipelines, Kubernetes deployments and AWS.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer