Posted by Santosh Alamuri
Role and Responsibilities
- Should have the ability to write advanced SQL queries to generate the data set necessary to meet the data visualization requirement.
- Conversion of existing formats to tableau Formats
- Business Intelligence solution design
- Development and process documentation to produce required reporting and analytics deliverables using Tableau Software
- Dashboard development for use in analyzing and reporting
- Utilize best practices in designs of data architecture and data processing to support dashboards
- Provide guidance on data sources, data elements, and data analysis as they relate to the business need
Desirable technical skills to include
- Numeracy and Strong Analytical skills.
- Understanding of relational DB’s
- T-SQL skills
- Tableau Server admin (multiple sites)
- Tableau dashboard authorship
- Choice of Visualization
- Understanding of business/operations
- Communication Skills (eliciting requirements, explaining, demonstrating, persuading)
- Extensive experience in creating Data Presentation/Visualization layer
- Worked on development of cubes, reports, real-time dashboards.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Tableau
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in MI/DB role
- Minimum 8 years working experience
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer