This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Santosh Alamuri
Enate is looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join our test team. You will work with us to lead the development of a great automated test suite testing an Angular 6 based Web Application. Current automated testing targets an AngularJS application which is being re-written so we have an exciting opportunity to rewrite the automated testing using best-in-class tools.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The individual will be responsible for automating existing manual test scripts.
- Responsible for reviewing potential tools and making recommendations directly to the Head of Engineering.
- Helping to cross-skill the existing QA team in the use of automated tools.
- Responsible for tracking and logging defects during execution.
- Responsible for integrating automated testing tools and framework into our automated build pipeline.
- Should be able to understand customer/end users requirements and actively participate in requirement analysis and test design.
- Work with product team/designer on front end side UI design.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for executing automated and manual test cases.
- Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software testing lifecycle for prevention and early correction of the quality problem.
- Demonstrate relationship building and teamwork skills within all levels of the organization in a collaborative effort
- Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business settings.
- 3+ years experience developing automated tests for Web Applications
- Great experience in Web/REST API testing
- Experience working on Agile based projects
- Good experience of writing clear and thorough test plans and test cases
- Good understanding of Software testing lifecycle
- Should have expertise in various test development and design methodologies
- Experience of testing applications on Windows Server
- Working knowledge on SQL Server (or equivalent database technology)
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- A high standard of written and verbal English
- Experience of using Team Foundation Server/Visual Studio Team Services/Azure DevOps (or equivalent Agile tracking platform)
- Experience in the design of great user experiences
- Experience in testing .Net Web/Desktop Applications
- Experience of Postman or similar for WebAPI testing
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer