Skill sets required:
• Proficiency in Python software development
• Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, Bottle, etc. depending on your technology stack)
• Familiar with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
• 7+ years designing/developing web applications and APIs.
• Stronghold on Data Structure & Algorithms.
• Skilled in both hands-on development and architectural design
• Experience designing and implementing Rest API and PostgreSQL
• Solid interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to produce results.
Major Role & Responsibilities:
• Write reusable, testable, and efficient code following best practices (unit testing, source control, continues integration, automation, design patterns, etc.,)
• Debug and refactoring of existing code, troubleshoot problems
• Collaborate with other developers, testers and other leads to enhance to quality product enhancements
• Take full responsibility for the quality of the code and test cases that are developed
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
• Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time.
• Participate in architectural, design, and product sessions.
• Develop innovative solutions based on product requirements an
- Food Coupons
- Medical Insurance for self & dependents
- Free snacks & beverages
- Monthly awards & recognition
- Game tournament
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer