Emplay - Client & Delivery Analyst/Consultant (0-3 years)
Posted by Ananya Borah (@hr-emplay)
We are looking for a smart, outspoken and energetic delivery analyst/consultant (0-3 years) of experience in the AI domain having very good communication skills and zeal to excel in life.
Skill sets required:
- Should have hands on experience in Sales function, HR function (sales & marketing process, account planning, performance measurements & enablement in sales function)
- Should be profound in Business Analytics
- Should have good understanding of Statistical concepts - descriptive & inferential statistics
- At least 2 years of exposure to analytical tool - Python or R is a must
- Should be well versed with MS Office Suite
- Proactive, Good communications & interpersonal skills to drive customer engagement for onboarding & delivery
- Familiarity working with or on product/teams is a plus
- Should be from a top-level management/B school.
- Should have ownership and actively collaborate with different teams to get the work done.
- Should have been a part of fast paced start up environment and mature enough to fulfil client & organisational requirements on a need basis.
- Has the confidence to handle a project single handed.
- Tech savvy and passionate to learn new technologies, learn and familiarize with client’s business functions
Major Role & Responsibilities
- Should project data-driven mentality with high attention to detail ensuring the high-quality standards
- Coordinate with stakeholders to get the work done within stipulated time.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making for diverse clients.
- Gathering information from multiple sources and critically evaluating it, reconciling conflicts, disseminating high-level information into details and distinguishing user requests from their true needs
- Communicate and collaborate proactively with external and internal stakeholders for the onboarding, execution & delivery needs
- Analysing information from surveys and workshops, task analysis, and business process description
- Drive or work themselves using descriptive & summary statistics methods while onboarding new customers
- Defining and documenting customer business functions and processes
- Leverage Emplay's expert solutions, products to address multiple client needs
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses of several client led initiatives
- Food coupons
- Group Mediclaim & personal accident policy
- Free snacks & beverages
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer