This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Front End Engineer III – React Native
Posted by Amy Garcha
- You have professional experience with React
- You are familiar with responsive design and modern CSS techniques
- You are familiar with HTTP and experience using RESTful APIs
- You work in unit test frameworks like Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, etc
- You work with front-end build tools like Webpack, Gulp, Rollup, etc
- You have keen attention to detail when working with designs and product specs
- You use distributed version control, e.g. git, with a team
- You excel in written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience with REST & GraphQL
- You are familiar with TypeScript and/or Flow, analytics tools, and standard methodologies for web and/or mobile accessibility
WHO WE ARE
Emaar is a pioneer of master-planned communities in Dubai since its inception in 1997. It is listed on the Dubai Financial Market, as a public joint stock company. Building upon the legacy of our flagship Downtown Dubai creations - the iconic Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and Dubai Fountain - our dream is to be the world’s most valuable and trusted company, enriching lives, powered by the best people. With proven competencies in properties, shopping malls & retail and hospitality & leisure, we shape new lifestyles with a passion for design excellence, build quality and timely delivery.
EXPANSION & DIVERSIFICATION
Reflecting the pulse of Dubai, our portfolio encompasses developing renowned Hospitality & Leisure projects, premium Shopping Malls & Retail assets, as well as Master-Planned Communities and iconic Real-Estate assets. Our Hospitality & Leisure portfolio includes: The Address Hotels & Resorts and Armani Hotels & Resorts among others. We are also the developers of premium shopping malls and retail assets such as the flagship The Dubai Mall – the world’s most visited retail & entertainment venue, Dubai Marina Mall and Souk-al-Bahar. Further, we continually define the standard for exceptional cultural, entertainment and leisure experiences with destinations such as Dubai Opera, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Reel Cinemas, Dubai Ice Rink and VR Park. We are extending our expertise in developing master-planned communities and iconic real estate assets to several high-growth international markets, with established operations in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Egypt, Morocco, India, Pakistan, Turkey, Italy, the US, and Canada. With support from our investors and stakeholders, we are sharpening our expansion and diversification strategy to continue to shape skylines, enrich lives and build change across the world.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer