This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Embedded Systems Engineer (2+ yrs Experience)
Posted by Tavish (@ntavish)
Electronut Labs is an Embedded Systems company based in Bangalore. We offer consulting services in Embedded Systems design – helping companies bring their ideas in hardware to market. We are also big proponents of Open Source and education, and our maker products cater to this market. Our passion for hardware ensures that we’re not just content to build for others – we have our own line of well designed, useful products which keeps us at the cutting edge of technology.
We are currently looking for people who can help us with firmware development on our various products and consulting projects. Our work ranges from bare metal C programming, RTOS, Systems Programming on Embedded Linux, FPGA development, cloud (gateway) programming using node.js/Python, and mobile app development. We also work a lot with BLE, Thread and other wireless protocols. Not all of the folowing requirements listed are must-haves, but most are good-to-haves.
- Genuine interest and aptitude in building electronics hardware
- Expertise in Embedded C.
- Experience in shipping at least one commercial Embedded Systems product.
- Expertise with ARM Cortex-M development
- Familiarity with Eclipse + ARM GCC and/or similar toolchains
- Familiarity with RTOS
- Familiarity with some wireless protocols, BLE for example
- Familiarity with tools like Logic Analyzers and Oscilloscopes
- Familiarity with FPGAs
- Excellent communication skills
This posting is for experienced firmware engineers, but if you have done relevant work, apply.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer