This post is from electronikmedia.in, which may or may not be affiliated with electronikmedia.com
Posted by E M (@rRpYj3IXCB)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with software development.
- Experienced as Dot Net full stack developer/Asp.net MVC developer.
- Hands-on experience in C#.
- Good to have knowledge in frontend frameworks like Angular or React JS.
- Should have sound knowledge of .Net technologies.
- Hands-on experience in any databases/ORM frameworks (preferably Entity framework).
- Strong in writing database queries, tables design, and stored procedure optimizations.
- Experience in multi-threading/asynchronous programming.
- Good knowledge in architecture/design (MVC, MVVM, SOLID Principles, Design Patterns).
- Should have good knowledge in Service-oriented architecture (SOAP, REST).
- Should have experience in performance optimization and performance monitoring tools.
- Good knowledge of network, client-side and open source.
- Good to have Data structure/algorithmic knowledge.
- Should be familiar with source code repositories like TFVC / TFS / Git / Mercurial. Good to have Devops experience (Azure-DevOps, Jenkins etc).
- Exposure to Advance Installer is an added advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Should be able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Should have good logical and analytical skills.
- Should be flexible with project management methodologies (especially SCRUM)
- Experience with the Kentico platform or a similar DotNet based CMS platform will be an added advantage.
- Develop/code new enterprise-level applications, websites and web applications.
- Enhancements, maintenance and debugging existing Dot Net/C# applications as and when required.
- Develop responsive web user interface to serve across browsers and devices.
- Write optimized code that is scalable and clean.
- Unit testing of code, merging into the repository and integration testing on the development server.
- Hand-off deliveries to the Quality Assurance team with adequate documentation.
- Prepare all relevant documentation of CMMI level 4 standards with respect to the module handled.
- Participate in daily scrum, client reviews and demonstrate deliverables.
- Participate in code review, peer review and architecture review process.
- Raise improvement suggestions, observations in a timely manner.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer