This post is from ekaplus.com, which may or may not be affiliated with eka1.com
Position - Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer (Java/J2ee)
The Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer (Java/J2EE) will be part of Eka’s technical team for product development and customization.
Engineering degree in Computer Science / Electronics or MCA from a premier institute
- 4+ years proven track record of development and design work in the IT industry, preferably in a software product based organization
- 1+ years working on a large n-tier application with rich business functionality in Java, preferably in maintenance with any product organization
- Good knowledge in MVC architecture.
- Design and development of Software components based on requirements and application features based on technical design
- Good knowledge on review process and software development’s best practice
- Good knowledge on TDD or unit testing with Junit test cases
- Experience Range of 4-6 years
- Core Java exp is must with J2EE Skills: JSP, Servlet, Hibernate
- Database exp. of Oracle & MySQL
- Good to have experience - Spring
- Based on the functional specifications and the high level design, provides on-going support in terms of fixing of issues reported by clients as well as working on enhancements/change requests.
- Contribute to Software Estimation
- Create technical documents for the enhancements/change requests that are being developed.
- Perform root cause analysis and unit testing ensuring high quality of fixes
- Supporting clients across different geographies. (Willingness and flexibility to work as per client timings desirable.)
Able to contribute towards the product stability by bringing new ideas and approach
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer