Eicore is an Insurance-tech product company that works with many globally renowned names in insurance in South Asia, Africa, Middle East and Europe. Our products are “core” insurance systems for Health Insurers, Life Insurers and General Insurers, as well as for intermediaries such as TPAs, Brokers, VAS providers, etc. These core systems eliminate the need for outdated legacy software and act as a critical catalyst in transforming a key sector for any economy.
Insurance is one of the last industries to be digitalised as the challenges in this industry are complex and unique. Come join us in building the fabric of safety-nets for the world of tomorrow.
To learn more about us, visit eicoretech.com
What you will be doing :
● You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like Test Driven Development, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
● You will partner with developers from other cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
● Experience with building REST APIs and asynchronous messaging systems
● You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
● Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients.
What we’re looking for :
● You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot and improve bad code
● You have experience with Agile and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
● Experience with developing web applications based on ReactJS
● Hands on experience in setting up automated build pipelines based on Jenkins, Gradle, MSBuild, Maven etc.
● Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure/GCP, Docker and Kubernetes. Experience with atleast one RDBMS sql-server or postgress having good sql skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer