Eicore is an Insurance-tech product company that works with many globally renowned names in insurance in South Asia, Africa, Middle East and Europe. Our products are “core” insurance systems for Health Insurers, Life Insurers and General Insurers, as well as for intermediaries such as TPAs, Brokers, VAS providers, etc. These core systems eliminate the need for outdated legacy software and act as a critical catalyst in transforming a key sector for any economy.
Insurance is one of the last industries to be digitalised as the challenges in this industry are complex and unique. Come join us in building the fabric of safety-nets for the world of tomorrow.
To learn more about us, visit eicoretech.com
What you will be doing :
● You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
● You will lead by example and act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
● You will use continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed
● Work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
● Apply a variety of languages to your work and continue to code alongside Developers
What we are looking for :
● You have at least 5-9 years of experience in software development.
● You have led software development teams using Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as TDD, continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation
● Hands-on development experience with tools and technologies such as ORM,Microservices, ReactJS, REST/GRPC based APIs and Asynchronous messaging technologies
● Hands-on experience authoring automated build pipelines based on Jenkins/Travis/Team City/CircleCI etc, Gradle, MSBuild, Maven etc.
● Secure Coding and Development (OWASP)
● You have experience influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
● Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes and a cloud
native mindset will be a huge plus. Experience with atleast one RDBMS sql-server or postgress having good sql skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer