Full Stack Developer
Posted by EGreens Farms
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MS, MSc
Relevant years of experience: 2-5 years in IT
Job Type: Full-time
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Understand the business problems that need to be solved
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop
- Co-ordinate workflow between various stakeholders and yourself
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Excellent knowledge in Ajax concepts
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Manage multiple priorities to meet project deadlines.
- Should be willing to learn new technologies/frameworks and take up challenging roles.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Understand and implement application deployment best practices
- Provide IT support for company offerings as needed.
- Working experience in web and full stack application development
- Strong experience with the following:
- Backend: Node.js
- Database: Mongo
- Experience / Understanding of the following: Magento and Magento module development
- Should have the experience in RESTful webservices.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Good knowledge of both relational and non-relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Flexibility to work under ambiguous conditions
About the company:
This company is a new initiative by a large, well-known business group. The new venture is focused in the online groceries space.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer