This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Vishwambhar
- 4+ years' Experience in customer-facing mobile /software application development.
- Proficient with Swift UI framework.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with REST/ POST-APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple design principles and human interface guidelines.
- Experience in working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Knowledge of low-level Pod-based libraries.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knowledge of different iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Graphics, etc.)
- Knowledge of programming tools (XCode, Git, etc.)
- Knowledge of application packaging and deployment on the App store.
- Knowledge of enterprise-level security w.r.t high transaction volume applications.
- Should be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Should be able to write Unit-test code for robustness and UI, including edge cases, usability, security and general reliability.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer