This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Opening for SEO Analyst: Digital Marketing
Posted by Shiva M (@shivaecourierz)
1. Experienced SEO Analyst with a strong understanding of Google Analytics, Keyword Research, and Competitors Analysis.
2. Keep up with search technology trends and recommend changes and updates accordingly.
3.Will be responsible for On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Link Building Techniques.
4. Expertise in complete SEO management across multiple search engines.
5. Proactively manage keyword identification with all the relevant tools and the ability to communicate/interact with our partners.
6. Continuously monitor SEO status of assigned websites for opportunities and updates. SEO experience will include excellent knowledge of search engine technology.
7. Develop, execute and maintain link building activities.
8. Familiarity and control over SEO reporting and web analytics tools.
9. Will be responsible to create monthly/weekly report for our business.
10. Take part in submissions across the web Directories and article, directories, social bookmarking, blog, and forum Submission, quora, etc to increase link popularity for websites and other SEO related activities.
11. Need to take care of advanced settings in promoting web ranking with various techniques and Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings.
12. Direct and work with the team towards the successful execution of the assignment/campaign. Excellent communication skills.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer