Back end developer
Posted by Deepti Sood (@deepti-0919)
About ECHO India
Project ECHO® is a movement to de-monopolize knowledge & amplify capacity to provide best practice specialty care & reduce health disparities for underserved people.
The heart of the ECHO model™ is its hub-and-spoke knowledge sharing networks, led by expert teams who use multi-point video conferencing to conduct virtual clinics & empower primary care doctors, nurses & clinicians to provide specialty care to patients in their own community.
Project ECHO is currently followed in 30+ countries with 150+ hubs to treat over 75 diseases. Key Indian partners include apex institutions such as Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) and others. Read more at echoindia.in/about
Designation Software Developer Department Softwarare
- Writing highly performant, scalable and efficient Python code to power the ECHO application suite using DRY principles.
- Writing test cases, debugging, performance analysis of the product.
- Building server-side logic for business processes and use cases specified.
- Implementation of data security and data governance models.
- Develop REST APIs depending on front-end use cases for web and mobile apps. Work closely with product, engineering, design, projects and management teams in a cross-functional manner
Minimum Qualification B.Tech/B.E (Computer Science) Experience 2 to 4 years Language English, Hindi Location Delhi
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Strong Expertise in Python and Python based web frameworks like Django
- Experience with working and optimization of PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Celery is a plus
- Strong knowledge of scalable and repeatable application development principles and good grasp of systems design / systems architecture concepts and fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs, experience in Django REST Framework is a plus
- Strong knowledge of user authentication, authorization between different systems using JWT, Cookie / Session authentication etc.
- Strong Knowledge of integration with front-end libraries like React / Angular / Vue
- Excellent software design skills including debugging, performance analysis and designing unit tests
- Experience in writing technical documentation of APIs, server setup etc.
- Strong experience in version control using Git, Git Flow and Agile methodologies. Knowledge of JIRA is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of database schemas and converting business requirements to code
- Basic Understanding of security, data protection and compliances
- Basic Understanding of server setup and DevOps concepts
Ability to deliver high quality output within defined timelines and take full ownership of output delivery and code quality
Good communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to work in a cross functional team with other developers, designers, managers etc.
- Internal Project teams
- External Healthcare professionals
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer