Django Developer (1-3 yrs exp) for health-tech org
Posted by Kartik Dhar (@kartikdharecho)
Project ECHO® is a global movement to de-monopolize knowledge & amplify capacity to provide best practice specialty care & reduce health disparities for underserved people.
The heart of the ECHO model is its hub-and-spoke knowledge sharing networks, led by expert teams who use multi-point video conferencing to conduct virtual clinics & empower primary care doctors, nurses & clinicians to provide specialty care to patients in their own community. Project ECHO is currently followed in 23 countries with 150+ hubs to treat over 75 diseases.
We are now looking to expand our India software development team to develop an integrated digital platform for virtual training and mentoring of over 5,00,000 doctors and other medical practitioners across India. ECHO provides a unique opportunity to be part of a young, fast-paced startup environment, while at the same time making a real difference in the lives of millions of people across the globe who lack access to healthcare services.
What we're looking for:
- Strong Expertise in Python and Python based web frameworks like Django
- Good knowledge of scalable and repeatable application development principles
- Good knowledge of REST APIs, experience in Django REST Framework is a plus
- Good knowlege of user authentication, authorization between different systems
- Good knowledge of Git and other version control systems
- Good knowledge of database schemas and converting business requirements to code
- Basic Understanding of security, data protection and compliances
- Writing highly performant, scalable and efficient Python code to power the ECHO application
- Building server-side logic for business processes and use cases specified
- Implementation of data security and data governance models
- Develop REST APIs depending on front-end use cases for web and mobile apps
If you have a passion for back-end development and want to work on solving a large-scale global problem, this is a great opportunity to kick-start your career in a high-growth environment.
- Medical Insurance up to Rs. 5,00,000
- Accident Insurance up to Rs. 5,00,000
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
ReactFoo Delhi 2018: On React, alternatives to React, React Native and front-end engineering
As a Hasjob user, we have a special deal for you: 10% off on conference tickets. No hassle of adding discount code manually: just click on the buttons below and the discount will be auto-applied when you select a ticket.
Also, don't forget to checkout the workshop we have lined up as a part of this. Use this opportunity to upskill yourself and land a better job.