This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Web Developer -
Posted by Steven Athwal (@thebigphonestore)
Full Stack Web Developer – Laravel and VueJS
We are UK based Company that will sponsor candidates for Work Visa in UK
We are looking for a full-stack web developer to join our team who has experience developing Laravel and VueJS web applications. Or the ability to adapt to the Laravel framework. https://laravel.com/ & https://laracasts.com/
- Perform both front end and back end web and internal system development
- Write clean, well-tested code which stands the test of time and does not become a legacy nightmare of tomorrow.
- Get involved at every stage of development from design to implementation.
- Work on several varied projects at one time.
- Support the team with extra help and support when required.
- Previous experience of developing secure and reusable applications for both front end and back end.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience.
- Experience of developing and consuming APIs.
- Familiar with PHP standards (PSR's).
- Relational database experience.
- Experience/knowledge of Linux.
- Experience working in a team using Gitlabs or Git.
- Familiar with popular frameworks like Laravel and Vuejs.
- Knowledge and good understanding of OO design patterns Excellent communication skills. Able to explain technical issues to non-technical. Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Ecommerce Experience.
- Experience implementing Elastic Search.
- Experience working with RabbitMQ.
- Experience developing an inventory management system.
- AWS/Cloud Infrastructure.
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
We hold a UK Home Office Licence and will sponsor candidates for Work Visa in the UK.
Salary – Dependant upon experience
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer