This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full-Stack Developer Role at Earthmiles Ltd.
Posted by Viren Rajput (@earthmiles)
Salary : Excellent package including competitive cash salary and equity (commensurate with your experience)
Hours : Full Time
Joining : As soon as possible
Location: Remote (Anywhere)
Who are we looking for:
A full-stack developer to join a 5-member startup. The role will involve building things from the ground up. Lots of freedom to implement things and influence how we shape up.
Earthmiles is a London-based tech startup that is disrupting traditional health & wellbeing for direct users and corporate employees using data analytics and behavioral psychology. Just like you earn air miles for flying, you earn earthmiles for walking, running and cycling. With these earthmiles you earn, you can get yourself hundreds of healthy rewards and have fun getting fit. We cater to workplaces where improving employee wellbeing is a focus for employers. We also have a direct app for anyone to benefit from.
If you’re looking to work in a small, creative and driven team, and being involved in something with massive social impact, this is the place for you. If you have a passion for health & fitness, it will only make you love this stuff more.
Ideally, you should you have:
- Familiarity with mobile development space
- High level of experience in Django or another Python based framework.
- Java/Android programming
- Good OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience with modern version control systems (Git) and Continuous Integration environments
- Any additional skills you can bring to the table are always welcome!
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently - enjoy being accountable for your own work and able to act with both urgency and strong work ethic.
Your responsibilities will include maintenance and extension of current code and addition of new features in our Earthmiles app for direct users and [email protected] app for corporate customers. We are working on a very exciting product roadmap which we are sure you will enjoy working on.
An enthusiasm for problem-solving, debugging, and working the startup life will help you thrive in our team!