This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Principal Software Engineer
Posted by Harsh Parikh (@harshn04)
Oneture, on behalf of its client, a disruptor in healthcare tech is looking for someone for a key position Principal Software Engineer, who will be responsible for developing, enhancing and sustaining software systems which cater to its patient-centric healthcare platform. This position is part of the core team and is an excellent opportunity to build next-gen highly scalable, high performing products using latest technologies.
Expectations from the role:
- Hands-On Implementation of well-documented, testable, high quality code.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends.
- Ability to develop detailed software architecture.
- Mentor other Software Engineers on the team to enable the adoption of new technologies and to implement the architecture and designs proposed.
- Work closely with core team to translate company's vision into technology vision and implementable product.
- Repair defects and maintain existing products.
- Manage vendors for specific needs.
- Strong knowledge of the following development technologies including C#, ADO.NET, WCF, REST Web Services, Entity Framework, (datab is a must.
- Working knowledge of developing native Android and iOS Apps is required.
- Expertise in designing and developing n-tier architecture is required.
- Expertise in Data Modeling for OLTP databases is required.
- Understanding of Software Design Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture is a must.
- 4+ years of working experience in a team following agile methodology is a must have.
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
- Experience in vendor management will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be passionate about technologies and building innovative products for this role.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.