This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We're looking for a web developer with 2 to 3 years of WordPress, HTML, CSS, jQuery and PHP experience.
Pixelmattic is a WordPress agency that lives and breathes WordPress. We're a 12 member team that works in a collaborative environment delivering high-quality work to clients every day.
You need to have a minimum of 2 years of WordPress experience for this role.
As a WordPress developer, you will be involved in front end and backend development of world-class mobile-friendly WordPress websites.
You will work either independently or in small teams and must be open to working in an open and flexible environment. We value accountability and ownership more than anything.
Responsibilities and Duties
The developer will work on new website projects, developing a custom theme based on a design from our team, implement custom posts and other WordPress customizations based on the project need.
The developer will also work on ongoing website development projects making performance improvements, landing pages and fix responsive issues on websites.
- Custom WordPress theme development
- WordPress Custom post
- Woocommerce development
- WordPress performance and security optimization
- WordPress REST API integration
- WordPress plugin development and customization
- WordPress troubleshooting
Wordpress, WordPress Theme Development, Html, CSS, Jquery, Php, Web Development
Required Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of 6 WordPress projects that involved front end and back end experience
- A minimum of 3 years of project experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with building responsive layouts
- English communication skills - written and verbal
- Flexible leave policy
- Office pantry with tea/coffee and snacks
- Mentoring and support for professional development
- Access to online courses
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 to ₹35,000.00 /month
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer