QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
* Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
* Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
* Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
* Monitor debugging process results
* Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
* Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
* Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer