This post is from dosefm.com, which may or may not be affiliated with google.com
Dose FM is an Indian language audio platform and one of 2018's YourStory Tech30 startups.
Who you are
- Minimum 1+ years of experience of Android development.
- You have released at least one app or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
- You are familiar with Kotlin, Dagger, RxJava, Rooms, SQLite
- You are familiar with at-least one Android development Architecture and can't stop talking about them over a cup of coffee.
- You are obsessed about pixel perfect user interfaces.
- Current and detailed knowledge of the capabilities of different Android API levels.
- You have a good understanding of SOLID principles and object oriented principles.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop beautiful code for Android.
- Bring in the best practices and patterns that can be used for engineering lifecycle for Android discipline.
- You will be working closely with design team and product team to ship best user experience consistently.
- You will be working with a rapidly growing young and product focused team
- Stock options
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer