This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full stack Specialist, Generalist
Posted by Rakesh Raushan (@rakesh473)
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
* Degree in Computer Science from a premier Institute.
* Strong organisational,project management and Leadership skills.
* Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
* Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
* Building a complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams
* Using the latest tools and techniques
* Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment.
* Working in highly united teams and crafting quality code
* Working in lots of different domains and client environments
*Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business partners
*Excellent verbal communication skills.
*Extraordinary problem solving skills.
*Attention to detail.
Ideally, you should you have:
* 2 to 8 years of development and delivery experience, with Java / Python / Node.js/ Java or any similar exciting technologies
* Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
* Senior developers (4+ years) are expected to be the Architect for relatively smaller enterprise level projects and for larger projects.
* Excited to chip into the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists
* Knowledge of software standard methodologies, like Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer