This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
DoctorPlan is looking for coders for the role of Senior Backend Developer (3-8 yrs experience) in Delhi. You will be working with a world-class backend team on building the infrastructure, APIs, and systems supporting our doctors and patient products.
DoctorPlan is a well-funded Silicon Valley-based healthcare startup. Started by a serial entrepreneur (the last venture exited to Amazon) and IITD alumnus, DoctorPlan has raised $5M till date. We help doctors - increase the quality of care by providing data in the right context, improve patient engagement, digitizing patient records, save time in charting so they can focus on care delivery.
We are a high-paced growth startup, and if working alongside a world-class team excites you, then you should apply.
Here's what the job would entail:
- Taking ownership of projects and delivering results reliably
- Deliver world-class quality products that our doctors and patients expect.
- Building robust and testable systems - which are reliable and scalable
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services
- Good understanding of Microservices Architecture
- Knowledge of Node.js frameworks
- Experience implementing RESTful APIs
Good to have:
- Experience working with DynamoDB
- Understanding of Serverless Architecture
- Hands on experience with AWS Lambda/Docker/Kubernetes
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer