This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Healthcare is a $3.2 Trillion industry, 17% of GDP of United States. It's already shifting gears and has become next big market for big players like Amazon, Google aquiring startups and getting into it. Join the growing team and fast paced learning environment. Be a part of success story in one of the most lucrative industries in the world - healthcare.
DoctorBox is looking to hire QA Engineer with 2-4 years of experience. The job includes manual testing mobile apps (Android and iOS) and web apps. We are looking for an aptitude towards learning automation testing, prior experience in it is not required. Since we are iterating on the product, most of the testing will be manual for now. Once the product is stable, then we will shift towards automation testing. You will be the first QA in the company, so we expect you to take ownership and be responsible for making sure the products meets the world-class quality that our users expect.
Here's what the job would entail:
- manual testing mobile and web apps
- take ownership and complete responsibility of quality of products
- aptitude towards learning automation testing. Prior experience is not required if you can learn automation along the way.
- 2-4 years of experience
- female candidates would be preferred
We have a team of 8-10 people in New Delhi office. Since we are small team, we expect you to be comfortable in taking ownership and deliver.
Please answer the following questions when you are applying for the job. Send the Cover Letter and Resume with your application:
1. Why do you think you will be comfortable joining an early stage startup?
2. Why a small team / startup instead of a big company like accenture/paytm?
3. Are you comfortable committing next 4-5 years of your career to a startup if it seems worthwhile? Why?
- Relaxed enviroment with a focus on delivery instead of time spent in office
- Flexible work from home policy
- Plenty of time off - we don't count holidays
- Stock Options
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer