This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We have worked hard (with very small team) to earn a lot of respect within Zendesk community for our work -- free themes, helping others in Zendesk community forums, and of course our professional work.
It provides immense pleasure and satisfaction to see how our products (and services) have helped thousands of organisations and companies of all sizes including some familiar and big names: Gates Foundation, Nykaa, Myntra, HelloFresh, TripAdvisor. In directly we have helped thousands and thousands to find right answers in time, and feel freedom via usable self-service help-center (help-desk, knowledgebases).
More and more people are looking up to us to improve our products, and take those to new levels. We are aware there is a lot of work to be done, and we have a lot of ideas which we are slowly executing.
That's why, we are looking to grow our team by adding people who share same passion as we have for creating great products for self-service help-centers. We believe, future customer support is all around self-service help-centers (help-desks, or knowledge-bases); it makes end-user feel empowered or free in getting answers of their questions, or learning more about products and services, without waiting for hours to get answers from a customer support person.
If it matters, we are Zendesk Authorized Global Partner.
- Create and Improve UX for new/existing Self Service Help Center themes and plugins
- Improve UX of Diziana.com and all it's products
- You should understand how self-service customer support work, and how users move through the experience to accomplish their goals.
- This role is focused on designing UX and information for new features (from an overall product strategy and roadmap) defined by product manager or founders.
- You have to understand the user behavior and motivation at a fundamental level on why and how humans exercise and how to build a continuity to develop that as a habit while capturing interactions, edge-cases, and the various states of these experiences through deliverables such as user flows, product maps, wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes.
- You will work directly with the product manager, UI designers, engineers to deliver a consistent experience across all platforms.
What you will do
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Diziana’s existing product user journey across platforms and ensure any future iterations are executed with reverence for a cohesive experience.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the UI designer and product manager on your team to fulfill the overall product/feature vision.
- Coordinate, execute, and document user research. Run user interviews, ethnographic studies, and other research methodology to understand personas and user cases around upcoming roadmapped features.
- Create extremely detailed user flows, product maps, wireframes, etc. based on requirements from product team, and communicate UX clearly to engineering.
- Prototype user experiences and coordinate and run tests with end users.
- Capture all states, edge-cases, “unhappy paths” and path logic for visual UI design and engineering teams to build out.
- Understands interaction design fundamentals and UI design best practices (for collaboration with the UI designer.)
- Understands what is possible in modern Android, iOS, and web development and of design and interaction patterns and trends within each
- Work Remotely from anywhere
- Informal work style, startup culture with flexible work hours
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer