This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Lead
Posted by Shiromi (@shiromi)
We are looking for a Software Technical Developer/lead to support us. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack technical Developer/lead, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Here Are The Skills We're Looking For
● Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
● 3+ years of experience acting as a trusted technical decision maker and project architect in a team of 3 or more engineers
● Familiarity with databases, web servers and UI/UX design
● Experience in large size project implementation
● Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, and other container platforms.
● Experience scaling an existing system to keep pace with business growth. (e.g., moving from monolith to services based architecture)
● Familiarity with unit testing, integration testing, and continuous integration.
Need To Have:
● BE/ BTech Computer Science or equivalent.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Available to start work immediately- within 10 days
Your Key Responsibilities
● Ensure project objectives such as quality standards and completion targets are achieved
● Holds project team Engineers accountable to quality, schedule, and process.
● Estimates the level of effort for project user stories, tasks, and milestones.
● Works with PMs to develop technical roadmaps for project success.
● Provides technical direction to project teams.
● Pioneers and champions technical approaches and new processes to enable teams to achieve flow.
● Fosters a culture of transparency and cross-team/cross-functional collaboration.
● Communicates with management about the state of projects, systems, and
● Communicates technical designs, technical strategy, and project status to project teams, stakeholders, and Engineering Leadership.
● Reduces project risk, ensuring projects have good test coverage, release frequently, and incrementally add value.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer