React Native Lead
Posted by Shiromi (@shiromi)
Experienced in Mobile development using React Native Framework
- Deep understanding of how to optimize React Native apps for iOS and Android,
- including offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience working with remote data using RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Experience integrating third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good in building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
What You Need To Have:
- BE/ BTech Computer Science or equivalent with 4 years of relevant development experience ( should not have more than 6 years of experience in Total in IT industry)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bangalore candidates or Willing to relocate to Bangalore is necessary.
- Availability to join within 2 weeks is a must
Your Key Responsibilities
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer