This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Shiromi (@shiromi)
Divum Corporate Services pvt ltd https://hasjob.co/divum.in/11tv3 , Bangalore · divum.in · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
We are looking for a Back-End Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Here Are The Skills We're Looking For
● 4-6 years of strong real-time experience in developing applications with programming languages like Java , Ruby, Python
● Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling
an application to support load changes
● Data migration, transformation, and scripting
● Experience in Databases such as MySQL or Postgres SQL
● Strong understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals, Data Structures and Algorithms, SOLID Design Principles, and REST Patterns.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
What You Need To Have:
● BE/ BTech Computer Science or equivalent.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
Your Key Responsibilities
● Be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team
● Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
● Architecture and tech stack discussions to optimize for increasing server load DevOps tasks along with AWS features exploration.
● Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and craft more functional, cohesive codes to improve the user experience.
● Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer