Flock, is an enterprise messaging and collaboration app that aims at increasing productivity and improving team-communication in organizations of all shapes and sizes. Flock, a Directi group company, is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Directi also comprises of other successful businesses, including Radix, Ringo, Zeta and Media.net. These businesses comprise 1500+ people across 8+ offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues over $200 million, a net worth of over $1.4 billion and multiple category leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising (contextual advertising/ad networks), and communication & collaboration (voice and messaging).
Flock is by itself one of the most powerful communication platforms available, with APIs that enable third party developers to build integrations, Bots and Apps. Check out our app store at http://apps.flock.co
We are looking for a Developer Evangelist to manage documentation, marketing, and evangelism for the Flock Platform.
- Create and Manage the content on our Developer portal including Developer documentation, API documentation, videos, training material, Guides and more
- Manage the structure of all of our Platform Documentation
- Evangelize the Flock Platform and build a developer ecosystem around it
- Create great tech demos and presentations
- Conduct developer training workshops and sessions.
- Present and demonstrate technical content to large and small audiences at conferences, meetups and hackathons
- Craft inspiring technical content for the platform blog
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary stakeholders (engineers, sales, influencers)
- Gather feedback and relay it back to product and engineering teams.
- Development experience, preferably in multiple languages, stacks and frameworks
- Exceptional written communication skills, and past experience in writing platform documentation and managing Developer portals
- Experience in actively engaging in developer communities, through blogs, forums, conferences, or other developer-focused sites
- Demonstrated track record in social/digital media via blogging, tweeting, writing technical articles or participating in discussion boards
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Previous developer outreach experience preferred