This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Backend Engineer (Experience with REST APIs/Python/Flask/Databases)
Posted by DV Team (@diligencevault)
- 3-8 years experience as Back End Engineer.
- Must have experience designing and building REST APIs (Flask / Falcon / Django DRF).
- Strong Python development and problem solving skills.
- Strong Experience with Relational database development - familiar with MySQL/PostgreSQL (Mongo / Redis).
- Deeply understand OO design and CS concepts.
- Desirable - Experience with elasticsearch, redis, SSO integration(SAML), security(auth/jwt), beautifulsoup, writing parsers, machine learning & automated testing.
- Have other scripting and classical language skills (bash, perl, Ruby, etc).
- Experience with performance optimizations.
- Aware/Used devops tech toolset - jenkins, monit, supervisor, git etc.
- Strong desire to learn/excel.
- Are motivated to work in startup environment.
- Love elegant, maintainable, and scalable code.
- Are Data-driven, constantly testing (unit and functional), iterating, and releasing code and keeping coding standards high.
- Are enthusiastic about innovation in the tech industry, and continuously learning and improving.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer