This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Database developer
Posted by DV Team (@diligencevault)
- Develop and maintain database-related aspects of applications based upon SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2014, as well as Azure SQL Database.
- Role responsibilities would also include REST API development(in python), building microservices and Devops (good to have but not necessary).
- Advising developers on the most efficient database designs (tables, datatypes, stored procedures, functions, etc.).
- Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements.
- Building REST APIs in python and extend search APIs (elasticsearch).
- Solid and advanced database development experience is a must.
- Extensive database programming experience in writing T-SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers, Constraints and Indexes using various DDL and DML commands.
- Expert in writing Complex T-SQL queries, sub-queries and complex joins.
- Demonstrate understanding of performance tuning & query execution plans.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years of recent hands-on database experience, including tables, indexes, triggers, queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Extensive hands-on experience with SQL Server.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management.
- Be a self-starter and work well independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Comfortable interacting with executive team members and cross-department.
- Ability to quickly absorb business, technical and market concepts.
- Proven ability to react calmly under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Data modeling experience with both relational and dimensional data models.
- Query optimization and performance tuning experience, including execution plan analysis.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer