Backend Engineer in startup - Goldman Sachs backed startup
Posted by DV Team (@diligencevault)
We are looking for a backend engineer with strong problem solving skills, enjoys challenges, excellence driven and committed. Immediate availability preferred.
He would have experience with REST APIs design and in particular, SQL Server Database Development(SOLID 3+ years in databases) involving complex procedures, large data sets, performance optimizations. Excellent database development experience is a strong plus.
This role is in a startup so one will get the opportunity to wear many hats and contribute/learn all aspects - design, scalability, architecture, cloud, devops. If you have application architecture experience, that will be a plus.
- Design/Build/Maintain REST APIs. (flask, django, .net web api)
- Design and develop database objects, tables, stored procedures.
- Experience with elasticsearch, redis, SSO integration(SAML), security(auth/jwt), beautifulsoup, writing parsers, machine learning & automated testing.(is a plus)
- Knowledge of devops, CI/CD networking, cloud resource management - Azure.
- Performance tuning the stored procedures and T-SQL.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent communication skills
- Deeply understand CS concepts, data structures & design.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Strong desire to learn/excel
- Are motivated to work in startup environment
- Love elegant, maintainable, and scalable code.
- Is Data-driven, constantly testing (unit and functional), iterating, and releasing code and keeping coding standards high.
Required Candidate profile
We highly value candidates who are detailed oriented, driven by excellence in their work and committed.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer