This role requires a minimum 4 years of production level expertise.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Build complex mobile applications with reusable components, leveraging best practices for React Native, Android and iOS
- Adapt a pixel-perfect mockup into a functioning solution and make smooth UIs across all mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Conduct performance monitoring and debugging for React Native applications
- The ability to write well documented, clean code compliant with the latest standards
- Familiarity with Redux, Material UI, Ant design, Firebase tools would be great.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with build tools like XCode, Android Studio, Visual Sutdio code
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Knowledge of using git-based source control.
- Familiarity in publishing apps to both the Android (Google) and App (Apple) stores.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer