- Knowledge of SPAs and build tools like Npm, Webpack, Grunt, Bower etc
- Should have good knowledge of Mobile friendly web application development
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Flexbox.
- Should have the knowledge of Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX framework.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS or LESS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
- Perform all aspects of the software development such as requirements and specifications, design and
development, coding and debugging.
- Should be able to come up with strategies to speed up the iterative process of software development.
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Develop code that is consistently well documented and maintainable
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Support software deployment and provide post production support
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer