This post is from devkraft.in, which may or may not be affiliated with devkraft.co.in
Posted by HR Devkraft
• Hands-on experience of 5-10 years in Core Java, J2EE
• Experience in Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns such as MVC and other popular design principles
• Experience in Database such as My SQL and ORMs such as Hibernate
• Experience working on Spring Framework and Spring Boot
• Experience in Apache Tomcat and Web Services(Rest/Soap)
• Caching Techniques( Radis, Hazlecast, Aerospike)
• Strong Analytical Skills with a penchant for exploring new technologies.
• Proven Track Record of Achieving Objectives on Schedule, On Budget, And Within Quality Targets.
• Experience in technically managing Software Development Projects. • Proven experience in managing high performing engineering teams.
• Experience in working on AWS.
• Facilitate good cross-team collaboration to unblock your team.
• Experience with All Aspects of Software Development Lifecycle.
• Very good Knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
• Manage engineering and operational project/program teams in the design, test and deployment of new and existing products, and/or features.
• Ensure new technologies are employed productively in operations by planning their release, working with internal customers on adoption, as well as identifying and resolving problems throughout the project's life cycle.
• Plan, coordinate, and deliver engineering projects by working closely with Product Management and other teams by understanding the priorities.
• Set and achieve challenging goals and build trust and influence across teams.
• Create clear career paths for team members and ensure their growth by mentoring them
• Evaluate performances regularly and share and seek feedback
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.