This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Product designer with 2+ years of exp, stealth startup
Posted by Raghuram Trikutam (@raghuramt)
Hiring for a 2+ years experienced person for our startup which is in stealth. The founding team consists of engineers who worked at Google, Amazon, Stripe, Grab, etc. in the past and have a rich experience of building Indian startups ground up. The space that we are operating is broadly in crypto. Pre-seed funded and about to raise a good round for long run during winters :-)
The job's one of being the founding design person for the team. Needless to say, with great power comes great responsibility. We are looking for those who have conviction in the idea, the team and are willing to join our journey for the long haul. Over and above the work, we'll make it totally enriching by enabling you to network with the best in the field.
Competitive market salary with great ESOPs (you're in the first bunch to join us so its a no brainer).
What are we looking for?
- Someone who's willing to run on their own with minimal to zero expectation on us hand holding them. This role needs someone willing to own it
- Someone who's self motivated and has a lot of conviction in the space (Crypto) and the idea that we are working on. To that end, some prior investments in crypto could be beneficial
- Someone who just believes in making this space a safer one for everyone to operate in
- Needs to be really good at Figma (please attach your Behance/Dribbble while responding) and be able to convert to dream the product and convert to wireframes and subsequently, designs
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal and a keen eye for details. Artistic and innovative flair.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer