Posted by Shivani
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to deploy our SaaS application (Angular 9 , MongoDB, Express, NodeJS) .
While this is a freelancing role we are looking for people who have hands-on experience in scripting for the cloud. Please note that Kubernetes is not a must. We are not looking to deploy Kubernetes right away. We would like to get our current AWS EC2 configuration stabilized and secured first with repeatability through scripts.
- 4-10 years of experience in ops
- 3+ years of experience in Continuous Deployment with scripts to build up and tear down environments.
- Experience in deploying fault-tolerant DB clusters for Mongo in AWS
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Terraform. We are open to other tools but will require a recommendation presented with good due diligence based on our requirements.
- Experience configuring system monitoring
- Experience in cloud deployment security best practices
- Knowledge of configuring EC2 AWS S3 + STS, IAM, SES, Lambda
- Expertise in optimizing cloud deployment costs.
- Experience deploying front-end servers with Nginx - Reverse Proxy
- Experience with ML-Ops is a bonus
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer