Product Manager/ Product Specialist
Posted by Soumya Bhatnagar (@soumyabhatnagar)
DeltaX is a Data-Driven Digital Advertising Platform built for Media Agencies and Advertisers. DeltaX helps them optimally buy, track, attribute and report media across search, social media, display, Mobile, Video and other media channels. We are building technology that helps digital marketers get more value out of their digital media investment through our unified platform which integrates with close to several providers (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook, etc.) via their APIs.
We looking for a SAAS Product Specialist. In this role we'd like you to have great attention to detail, comfort with data and technology, the ability to communicate effectively across teams and stakeholders.
Things you are likely to be doing day-to-day includes (aka the Job Description):
- Gather and Analyze Business/feature requirements to chart out the scope of work
- Plan the features and Detail with Specs, Mocks, Create prototype, Wireframes, and Screens
- Prioritize feature basis business requirment and effort estimates
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders and interact with the technology team to implement and refine features
- Track and Report Progress of projects / features
- Participate in Pre-Sales Activities like Product Demos to Customer / Prospects. Support Live Support Team in functional analysis of critical issues
- Track any bugs reported, co-ordinate with internal teams to ensure all the issues are resolved within the set SLA and manage expectation
- Share feedback with technology team basis user inputs to enhance product features
Desired Qualification and Experience:
- Experience in SaaS support or Digital Advertising will be preferred
- Graduate / BCA / B Tech or equivalent degree in Marketing, Mathematics/ Statistics, Economics, Advertising, or Computer Science
- Demonstrate a passion to win and drive for results
- Excellent analytical, organizational skills and project management skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer